Holy Cow.
After a seriously difficult time finding time and SOMEONE to help me get my little jeep registered, I have turned to the powers of the intra-web, and TA-DAH! With a few strokes on the keyboard, my jeep is ready to return to the road with no fear of the law.
Granted, I could have gotten it done by the end of December if I had really applied myself. We all know I had the time. I should not have put it off this long, and tried to depend on others to do things for me. It's my own fault I haven't been able to drive my jeep for 9 days.
But Thanks Internet and the State of Utah for helping me when no other could. I think you are pretty!
4 comments:
I drove my car for a whole week on expired tags. Nobody cared. ;)
Congratulations on finding the inter-web. It's the bestest ever for conducting online registration.
I drove for a long time with the new tag in my glove box! Be sure to apply the little sticker when you get it, they don't count if not on the outside.
You have a car?
Post a Comment