Yes!!! I love girls! (Don't tell my two grandsons..) Could you see the blond, blond hair yet? Again, I think four is a wonderful number! You can have your own version of the Lennon Sisters!
I do plan on starting some sort of variety show...song and dance thing.
Any ideas as to what this Casi Jr. will be named? I say name her Dave. It would be super-awesome having a girl named Dave.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yes!!! I love girls! (Don't tell my two grandsons..)
Could you see the blond, blond hair yet?
Again, I think four is a wonderful number! You can have your own version of the Lennon Sisters!
I do plan on starting some sort of variety show...song and dance thing.
Any ideas as to what this Casi Jr. will be named? I say name her Dave. It would be super-awesome having a girl named Dave.
Post a Comment