Your Dad needs to eat a few more Baconators before he looks like that! But it was funny!
between this and butters dad, thats pretty much it.
I don't see it.
It's not the looks...it's the song.Over and over and over and over andover and over and over and over and over.
That is SOOOOOOO your dad. I love it!
Lois do you see a wheel chair under Mark Harmon?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your Dad needs to eat a few more Baconators before he looks like that! But it was funny!
between this and butters dad, thats pretty much it.
I don't see it.
It's not the looks...it's the song.
Over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over.
That is SOOOOOOO your dad. I love it!
Lois do you see a wheel chair under Mark Harmon?
Post a Comment