Wednesday, January 28, 2009

**"sniff!"**

We had a family birthday party last night at Classic Skating.
This is great for me because it's like free childcare.
I have 3 girls and 3 brother-in-laws to entertain them while I eat pizza and sit on my
ever growing butt.
All in all, a delightful evening.
Delightful, that is, until I get up this morning with a cold.
Normally this is not a big deal. I can deal with a cold under regular circumstances.
Colds when you are PG are like death.
I want to sleep, but can't breath when I lay down, and when I'm up my head is fuzzy and my body hurts.
Curse you building full of germy kids.

PS
Why is my beloved husband watching Gilmore girls?
He turned on the TV, it was on, and he hasen't changed it.

I might be worried.

2 comments:

Eris said...

Techno music
+
Bruce Willis crush
+
Gillmore Girls
+
rainbow bracelet
=
Gay as pink suede.

Kristin said...

Ummmm yeah you might wanna check that out. Can i send you some OJ? Poor preggy.
p.s. At least you won't have to pay 40 dollars or vag cream. gross.