Monday, January 19, 2009

Proudest sister

My sister told me today...that she "secretly" voted for Obama.
Now, any one who knows my family knows my situation knows that Dub and I are
the only dems. in the midst of 2 Rep. families. Generally this does not bode well.

She told me this under the premis that I "don't tell dad."
I promptly responded to her with these words of wisdom,
"Don't be afraid to express your political opinions to dad. I do and look how cool I am."

As for dad...I can't help what he reads.

Hey Hernae. Way to "secretly" vote for change!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im going to kick her ass!

Dave Chadwick said...

Dad already knew about that jargle. He told me that Renee voted for Obama the day after the election. Renee is not very hard to read.

Eris said...

1. Is your dad going to be mad because he was a Hillary supporter (I mean, he had the bumper sticker!)?

2. Hernae is the smartest, bestest, most awesome voter EVER!

3. Ignore your brothers.