Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A new obsession

Since Christmas, we have watched Mamma Mia at least once a day.
I love Abba...but this is a little much.
So to give my lovely girls some other musical to obsess over, we watched Phantom of the Opera together.
Success!!
They have new songs to learn.
This works for me too because the Phantom is a fox.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I know he is getting so stinking big! I just wanted to tell you I wub you and I'm glad we are friends and that I can share my sad times with you. Also I'm watching Dexter right now. Jealous?

Eris said...

Phantom? You couldn't make a move to something like "the Pirate Movie" or "Muriel's Wedding"? ABBA adjacent, at least!

Just Casi said...

They know Pirate Movie already. And love it. Next I think we'll watch Moulin Rouge. I need a litte Ewan.