Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby update

So I went to my baby doc today. It was a delightful experience.
Mabes came with me and played on her DS the entire time. She was busy helping Mario save the princess.
So! Susie Quatro is up to 3lbs 5oz...I have gained 25. Mostly in my butt and my bra.
Thankfully I have not started to swell with too much water weight....but it's starting. I can't get my "gay wedding band" off.
We discussed possible dates for delivery of Baby Indiana. My official due date is June 1. Because they like to unzip my uterus, a due date is scheduled a week before. That puts it on Memorial Day. OB Kathy seemed unsure of surgeons availability on such a nice day for a bbq...so we are looking at May 26. That works for me because I like a Memorial Day BBQ as much as the next person. SO needless to say I will be expecting something grilled that day. It doesn't have to be burgers...I'm willing to think outside the box.
So that's the info I have thus far.
OH and one more thing....Baby Girl has hair.

5 comments:

The Numismatist said...

Curly or straight?

Eris said...

You have no reason to take off our life partner ring. If you take it off, I will assume you are cheating on me with Dub.

Kristin said...

Eeww did you see her through one of those creepy 4-D ultrasounds? They give me the bugeebies. Shutter. But I love her don't worry.

Kristin said...

p.s I locked my keys in my truck tonight. While it was on. At my friends house. With the spare inside. No joke. Jonathan said it was typical me. I'm special. I ride the short bus.

athena said...

Kristin - Do you lick the windows on the short bus too?