It's review time at the old shoe store. It's that time of year when I get to evaluate myself and my performance and hope my boss thinks the same...or better. This kind of thing gives me anxiety.
Umm you're stupid you will get all "Fully Meets Expectations" and you know it! I'm honestly nervous too because my sales sucked and my store still sucks. End of story. Sigh. I need some chocolate now...
4 comments:
You're just the kind of straight shooter that has management written all over you.
I deal with the gosh-dang customers!
I have people skills!
I am good at dealing with people?
What in the H*ll is the matter with you people??
I cannot wait to spend 24 consecutive and uninterrupted hours doing this kind of stuff.
Umm you're stupid you will get all "Fully Meets Expectations" and you know it! I'm honestly nervous too because my sales sucked and my store still sucks. End of story. Sigh. I need some chocolate now...
Post a Comment