It's a little bit mean, but one of my favorite winter past times is sitting at my front room window to watch all the cars attempt to make it up the hill I live one.
For those of you who don't know...I live on a hill. The oddest thing about it is that in the winter, it is a bermuta triangle of sorts. Snow accumuliates here like no where else I have seen.
When it snows, many unaware motorists make the attempt to climb up this hill. When they start, they find they have no problem. Then they pass my house.
Many a car have tried and failed. Many have slid from side to side. Many have gotten stuck and had to back down the hill.
Tonight will be one of those nights.
I'd like to bare my testimony about the value of 4 wheel drive.
3 comments:
Oh, you are evil. I wish I had a window like that.
Amen. I back your testimonty about 4 wheel drive. And that's not mean, that's entertainment. How was Neil? TODAY!
I don't think you are evil. You are fantastic.
Post a Comment