Saturday, December 13, 2008

Love, Actually

I recently discovered, to my shock and amazment, that I do not own a copy of Love Acutally.
This really suprised me...considering it has every element of movie greatness in it. I mean really. What's not to love? Hugh Grant, Alan Rickman, Colin Firth....pretty much made for me...and the misses....(Eris..I wish you were here!!)
I have remedied this dilema today by purchasing it as a gift for myself whilst at the Blockbuster on Fairfield.
I thought I would share this bit with you before I jump into bed and watch it. I may even eat popcorn. I don't care if I get crumbs in the bed.

4 comments:

Eris said...

Hugh Grant is dancing just for me!!

athena said...

I haven't seen this movie. Is it any good?

Just Casi said...

Athena--I'm sorry. I didn't understand what you just said.
It seems like you said you have not watched Love Actually.
Which would be a travesty.

Eris said...

You cannot possibly be my sister! I have watched Love Actually every day this week and am now putting it in for the train ride home.