Well...I guess not offically.
Most of my grievances have to do with the stupidity of society...mostly with people I run into at work.
1. when a coupon says "one per transaction. not good with other coupons" It means it. NO I will not do it this once for you. I like my job and I couldn't care less if you "earned" those coupons or not. If I am already giving you BOGO and 20% off, you should be thanking me, not b*tching me out for not using another $5.00 coupon with it.
2. Control your children. If I have to clean up one more smear of leather lube off my benches, I will beat your kids myself.
3. Quit asking me for peds. They are on every other bin top. Open your hugging eyes and look for yourself. Or better yet..bring your own fonging socks.
4. Pick up after yourselves. To those women who deem it necessary to try on 35 pair of shoes, spread garbage and boxes across my floors, benches and bins and then buy one pair of clearance shoes without so much as a "sorry for the mess"--I wish you anal warts.
5. When I tell you to hang on to your receipt because you will need it to track your shoes you have just had sent to you...and give you explicit instructions on how to track said order...I mean it. I don't have access to any of that crap. I'm sorry if you weren't listening. I can't do a hugging thing about that. Call customer service. Or better yet......KEEP YOUR RECEIPT!!
Why is it that out of hundreds of perfectly sweet and enjoyable customers it's the 2 grouchy ones that ruin the whole day? A pox on them.
Festivus is not over until you pin me!
1 comment:
Man, do I NOT miss those messy beasts and their little punks. Good luck with the holiday rush.
Clearly, Mr. Dub already pinned you.
Post a Comment