There is a girls road trip being planned. My mother-in-law and her sister are planning a "no-boys-allowed" road trip to San Fransisco to see Wicked in October.
I wonder if I'll be as gun-ho about this trip once we're between Vegas and California...
First of all you don't go through Vegas to get to San Fran, if you do then you are adding 6 hours of unnecessary driving. You get to go through Reno though! Second of all that drive blows. Third of all I hate you because I want to see it so badly!
7 comments:
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous!!!!!! I want to see Wicked so bad, my boobs ache! Plus I would love a ladies trip. Guess I better get planning one :)
jealous.
wow. that's serious.
Hey! When are you going? We will be in SF from the 10th thru 14th with matinee tickets to Wicked on the 14th, I think!
7-11. Matinee tickets on Saturday the 10.
First of all you don't go through Vegas to get to San Fran, if you do then you are adding 6 hours of unnecessary driving. You get to go through Reno though! Second of all that drive blows. Third of all I hate you because I want to see it so badly!
bah. I'm not even driving. good thing.
Post a Comment