Thursday, September 24, 2009

I quite.

Here is my new favorite application for employment.
(As written by applicant)

Where did you hear about us? ur website

Why did you leave your last job? quite. didn't get treated with respect.


Really? "U" "quite"? Impressive. I'll be quick to "higher" "u".
"Theirs" plenty of "rum" for "u" "hear".

7 comments:

'boo said...

The English major part of my brain just moved into a corner, curled into the fetal position, and started rocking.

The Numismatist said...

Your post was hilarious but I'm still laughing at 'boo's comment!

Did "u" "higher" this brilliant applicant to cell shoos?

Just Casi said...

Boo--
I'm "Sorry"

Eris said...

Don't u guys no this is how all the kidz r spelling 2day. It's phat.

For shizzle.

Muriel said...

Yeah, the English major husband of mine would have quite the issue with this. He blames texting. It's making it so no one has to write anymore.

Eris said...

Muriel:
I would be happy to blame texting.... if only Casi and I hadn't enjoyed an "I quite" story for the last 10 years.

This new story is funny on so many levels.

Just Casi said...

I retold the original "i quite" story at work the other day.
Good times.