Monday, July 20, 2009

HI-HO HI-HO

It's off to work I go!
My sweet little summer break is up. No more hanging out at home with the girls, no more going to the pool or movies when it suits me. No more mid day naps.
I guess someone has to make the money right?

Some people ask me how I can do it. Mother of 4, full time job, housewife, yard and social life.
I simply answer....I have no choice.

It's nice to get away and have some grown up time, but it also makes those little moments with my kids that more precious. I say moments because that's what they are. Sweet little things that make motherhood worth while. Everything else is enough to make you mental...but those quiet little times make it memorable.

Wish me luck. I'm going straight into Back To School. My favorite time of year. Pencils, highlighters and notebooks. I can't wait to show the girls how to properly organize their backpacks and crayons in color order.
Bring it on!

3 comments:

'boo said...

Good luck! I wandered the isles of Wal-Mart last night coveting the new binders and $1 pencils so I feel your Back to School-ness. Good luck with all of the little feet!

noelle willes sadler said...

ok.... Monica (organizing your back-packs.) :) I bet it's a busy time of year for you. How is Maybe feeling? I admire you!

Eris said...

I HEART BACK TO SCHOOL! Forget organizing the kids' backpacks - I just finished my color-coded organizer in excel!