Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fergalicious

1:15 pm.
I have just returned from a late night doctor visit with a swollen child.
I come downstairs after putting her to bed to find my "grown" husband
sitting on our couch singing into his xbox with the Black Eyed Peas.

He is ALONE doing this.

He stopped and looked at me as though he was caught with his hands down his pants.
I am unsure what to think at this point.
His daughter is swollen and itchy making a visit to the doctor in the middle of the night, and he is singing his heart out with Will I Am.
I understand him playing this game with the girls....but alone in the dark?

hmmm...

4 comments:

The Numismatist said...

Now THAT made me smile first thing this morning! Thanks!

And take care of the swollen one.

noelle willes sadler said...

I love it!!!! That is awesome :)He must have a secret desire to be apart of them...

Eris said...

Everyone has their little coping mechanisms. I like to think this is just proof that Dub was distraught over Mingaling.

Anonymous said...

please tell me you got documented evidence of this.