and now I'm singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady"
Ohhh, that Mabey looks tough!
I see her marrying a sailor.
It seems to me that your bigger challenge is the one they see on you. You make that baby look cool. Oh, hop over to my blog and see what my kids thought when they realized what the scar on my belly-button is.
Look at those awesome tattoos!!!! I think they are fun.
Let me know when they are ready to get real ones, I'll be glad to take them!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
and now I'm singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady"
Ohhh, that Mabey looks tough!
I see her marrying a sailor.
It seems to me that your bigger challenge is the one they see on you. You make that baby look cool. Oh, hop over to my blog and see what my kids thought when they realized what the scar on my belly-button is.
Look at those awesome tattoos!!!! I think they are fun.
Let me know when they are ready to get real ones, I'll be glad to take them!
Post a Comment