Monday, June 15, 2009

Fatty Fatty Two by Four.

We have the Wii Fit.
Before being knocked up, I used it for aerobics and balance.
I stopped using it whilst being PG mainly because I was too tired to climb up the stairs, let alone jog along with my Mii.

Tonight, I returned to the Wii Fit.

Don't worry...I'm not kickboxing, or jogging (That may be pronounced 'Yogging') yet.
I do realize I just had a major abdominal surgery. That kind of exercise may kill me.
I would like to start some yoga though.

My Mii is obese.
I have the body age of a 50 year old.
I did the math. I gained 39 lbs whilst with child, and since giving birth I have only dropped 17 lbs.

So for all of you out there who were freaking out that I can wear a pair of pants that barely buttons with the help of a girdle.....relax. I'm chubby.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am pretty sure your Mii is not obese - if you start at 80 pounds and gain 47 you are at 127 and then you lose 17 you are 110 - which means you are still a pain...smile...

Unknown said...

The Duchess is a math/statistics professional, so I agree with her. You started out way skinny, so gaining that much weight only put you up with the rest of us.

Please be careful with your tummy and stitches and stuff. You're still in a delicate condition.

noelle willes sadler said...

Man!!!!! I wish I were chubby like you :)

Kristin said...

I gained 44 lbs. but totally did not look as good as you do after having Bubs! If you're obese I'm morbidly obese or dead!