Monday, January 25, 2010

week 2....Mr. Furious.

Temperature rising.....
Vision bluring.....
Rage..... taking..... over.

don't mess with the volcano man.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You will never be the ex-anything as you will not define yourself in relation to this man. You are the current Super Casi, or the current Super Mom, or the current Super Shoe Chick, or the current Cake Lady - but you are never the future ex-anything.

The Numismatist said...

Well said, Duchess!

'boo said...

I'm with these ladies! You're way too amazing to be classified in any way other than what you choose for yourself! (although I will admit to greatly enjoying the fruits of your Cake Lady journey :) )

noelle willes sadler said...

I feel bad that I haven't gotten to enjoy the fruits of your cakeness :) How much do you charge for a wonderful delicious cake? You see... I have a little boy about to turn 1 and I need a scrumpdiliumptious cake! I know we divorcey's are not defined by our ex's... The same will go for you! You are incredible and strong and will make it through this!

Just Casi said...

woah. Didn't mean to wake the feminist housewives.


Just thought it was funny.

haha.

Divorce.

Funny.

:)