


I have 2 dancers. Roxie is the newest to the scene. She is a natural born dancer. She doesn't care, she just moves to the music.
Today was her first day at Studio 1. It's located in Farmington. I met the owner, Jean, at work. She buys shoes in bulk for her competition classes. Jean is the greatest. I don't mind driving 15 miles away because of how much the girls like it and how great Jean and all the instructors are.
As you may notice, Roxie is not dressed in the "conventional" ballet attire. It just means she is going to have more fun!
4 comments:
That has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! I'd kill for a pair of those tights...
I always thought the "conventional ballet attire" was boring :)(she definitely is the cutest!)
Seriously....she is too cute for words!! I can't get over the blondeness of your girls...I love IT!
What did you expect with a sassy name like Roxie you can't be like the rest!
Post a Comment