Oh I love them!!! Can I have them? I am doing a party for David's birthday on the 8th of May if you wanna come up I think I'm just gonna BBQ down at the park by my house if its nice. You all are invited to it, it's a Friday, BYOPB (bring your own pregnant booty).
3 comments:
They all had hair of gold, like their mother. The youngest one had curls.
This picture needs to be on my fridge. I love the way each of them is acting completely in character.
Oh I love them!!! Can I have them? I am doing a party for David's birthday on the 8th of May if you wanna come up I think I'm just gonna BBQ down at the park by my house if its nice. You all are invited to it, it's a Friday, BYOPB (bring your own pregnant booty).
Post a Comment