Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nesting part Duex

I had my upstairs carpets professionally cleaned this afternoon.
I am in love with them.
Let's all take a minute and thank Zero Rez's Ike and Manuel for doing such a lovely job.
Granted that most of my upstairs is carpeted in Rose Pink and White, they clean up so nicely.
Also, Thanks to my pops for helping me clear out the boxes of toys from the toy room. Without this help, the toy room would not have stood a chance, and I would have burnt it to the ground.
Whilst this was going on, I unknowingly started a large project.
The Laundry room.
This room is currently the thorn in my side.
It was originally designed for food and holiday storage, but
for the last five years it has housed Dub's Moms bins of things.
Therefore has not lived up to its full potential.
I will now give it that chance.
First things First: Cindy's boxes of treasures. I have stacked them up nicely by my backdoor in hopes that they will be gone before the "dam" breaks. We'll see.
Second: Organized bins--this will include one of my favorite tasks: seperating and labeling.
Third: The DI will be summoned to take most of what I feel like tossing (mostly everything)
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Eris said...

I cannot believe you had all that fun without me. You'd better invite me before you start labeling things!!

athena said...

oooooh myyyyyy! My favorite things to do! Organize and label!

Just Casi said...

Actually Eris, I will need your help with the color label organization...For example: Halloween=Orange
Baby Clothes=Pink