So....Some of you may have noticed my lack of internet activity. Or any activity for that matter that does not involve a vampire book.
I have finished them all. 4 books. 10 days. Roughly 2800 pages. Some would say I did nothing but read. I would say that was not entirely true. I needed to work and teach lessons in church and rear children....and now I can go back to my normal routine of laundry, dishes, lawn mowing and fiscal responsibility. Lame.
I miss them.
Last night when I returned home from my day of work, I sat on the couch, and felt there was a part of me missing. TV did not fill the empty void of my existence. I kissed Mr. Dub on the head and headed off to sleep. Bed before midnight. This is a first in a long time. I guess I should be glad to get my good night sleep back. I should also be glad my purse has returned to it's normal weight...now that I am not toting around an extra few pounds of vampiric literature.
I will say that I have enjoyed the series. I may even begin them again. Just for kicks and giggles. Don't worry...I'll clean my house and mow the lawn first.
6 comments:
Oooh! Read them again! They are even better the second time.
Oh no. I understand the withdrawls!
I agree with Eris. You notice more stuff the second time you read them than the first time.
Criminently!!!
Put the damn books down!
PS. I brought you something home from Forks.
OOH! A hot vampire of my very own?
That vampire was not hot. He was a cold piece of granite.. granite.. granite.. granite.. granite..
Post a Comment