Thanks to a little help from my friends and family, who firmly believe that at this stage in my life I should NOT use a circular saw. I'm sure it would have been fine.
The only thing I have left is waiting.
I am ready for this tiny-vampiric baby to stop using my ribs as a foot rest and come out to play.
My body has been prepping me for late nights. My normal bedtime has been extended from 930 pm to somewhere around midnight, mostly because I can't get comfortable. It's like having 35 lbs placed directly on your lungs and spine.
I am also ready for this lovely swelling of the calves and ankles to be done. It's like I'm wearing someone else's feet. They hurt.
In other news....
Today I get to go to a fun little bbq--held in honor of many things: Babies, Brothers in arms, Daddy's day, Birthdays and of course, family. This is a themed party....Moose and Squirrel.
We will enjoy "Moose Burgers" and "Squirrel Cake" with a side of Russian Salad in honor of Fearless leader.

The girls are excited, mostly because they get to have a water fight.
3 comments:
I'll be thinking of you in the morning and waiting for the phone call to hear all the stats!
(I'm still hoping for red hair but I realize that would cause all kinds of havoc!)
Hurray for girls!
Parties rock.
Happy baby day! I had a reminder pop up on my phone and thought of you this morning. I'll cross my fingers and wish your ribs and the rest of you speedy healing.
Post a Comment