Dub looked at me.
And instantly impregnated me.
That was it.
No other effort was required.
Should we have a pool as to what this one will be?
I can't really hope one way or the other. It's not like I can change it.
Mabey told me "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit"
She's right.
So now I'm stuck with nausia, food aversions and exhaustion. Seriously. I might fall asleep just typing this.
I think I just did.
4 comments:
Our family isn't taking bets on whether it's a boy or girl. We have a pool going on when you will get a van.
Congratulations! I love Mabey. And I love girls.
I have a van you can buy! We are feeling like maybe it's time to start downsizing our driving machines.
Can't wait for another pasty cranially enhanced baby!
Watch this one come out tan, dark and a BOY!!!
Congrats!
It's a boy and you know I'm right because welp I'm amazing like that. Seriously I think it's a boy you're growing a little wee-wee right now. Bubbas needs a little man to play with when he comes to visit his girlfriend Mabey.
Post a Comment