She was concerned because while under her care, my beloved oldest child had taken it upon herself to throw a rock at the sliding glass door down stairs, shattering it to bits.
She asked me what to do.
I informed her that the one who committed this heinous crime will be sitting on her bed for the rest of the evening until I could come home and assess the situation.
So on her bed she sat.
After coming home and witnessing the glass-less sliding door I decided it was time to interrogate the suspect. After some serious question asking, I come to find out that she was not the first to throw a stone. Oh no. She had influence. The middle child...Jan. Marcia just decided to join in the fun.
Alas...now I'll never be a teen model.
3 comments:
I'm crying foul!!!! The middle child always gets blamed!
I'm not blame-shifting...merely saying there was an cohort involved.
Man, I love that middle kid. I would have thought you would just automatically assume she was involved. At my house, we always start with the Little Ms. because she is usually an integral part of any sinister plot.
Post a Comment