Friday, May 30, 2008

Old Man Band


My dad is the coolest.
He is in a band.
I am unsure of the actual band name...
I call it the Old Man Band.
They learned some Neil songs for me.
That's love.
One day I'll sing back up.
My dad is my hero.

4 comments:

Eris said...

I want to sing backup too! And this year we need shirts that say "I heart the Old Man Band!"

The Numismatist said...

Hey! Welcome to the blogosphere! I'll be watching for all the Webster newsflashes!

P.S. Just like losing your virginity, each time you do it it gets better and you will even enjoy it!

Kristin said...

cute picture! i uploaded a video of david rolling over on my blog check it out!

KFinley said...

Howdy! Glad to see ya'all again! How's life? How's the family? Holy crap, you've multiplied since the last time I saw you!